Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the following form: Patient History Form
What to bring with you to the exam:
- Your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance) – Some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
- Your vision insurance card
- Your old or current eyeglasses
- Any eye drops you regularly use
- A list of any medications you take
- Your sunglasses (if you are being dilated) – for the way home
For contact lens wearers:
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
- Wear your contact lenses in if you want to update/order contact lenses.